USA: Chambers USA Recognizes 19 Robinson+Cole Lawyers in 10 Practice Areas
Chambers USA Recognizes 19 Robinson+Cole Lawyers in 10 Practice Areas
HARTFORD, CT (June 2, 2022) – In its 2022 edition, the legal directory Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business has recognized 19 Robinson+Cole lawyers, including one that has been recognized nationwide.
Chambers USA 2022 recognized the following Robinson+Cole lawyers in the designated categories of law:
- Nationwide: Privacy & Data Security - Linn F. Freedman – Ms. Freedman was also listed in the Chambers Global 2022 ranking guide in the area of Privacy & Data Security – USA.
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring - Natalie D. Ramsey and Rachel Jaffe Mauceri
- Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance - Patricia J. Igoe
- Corporate/M&A - Eric M. Kogan
- Environment - Megan E. Baroni, Robert S. Melvin, Earl W. Phillips, Jr., James P. Ray and Emilee Mooney Scott
- Healthcare - Lisa M. Boyle and Theodore J. Tucci
- Labor & Employment - Britt-Marie K. Cole-Johnson and Natale V. DiNatale
- Litigation: General Commercial - Bradford S. Babbitt and Jeffrey J. White
- Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations - James A. Wade
- Real Estate - Garry C. Berman and Steven L. Elbaum
Robinson+Cole also earned rankings in the following practice areas: Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/M&A, Environment, Healthcare, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations and Real Estate.
Chambers USA has published guides to the legal profession for more than 20 years. Its team of researchers conducts thousands of interviews with lawyers and their clients worldwide to recognize lawyers and legal departments based on technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities valued by clients. Chambers undertakes an independent and objective process, and inclusion in the guide is based solely on the research team’s findings. An explanation of Chambers’ methodology can be found online here.
Robinson+Cole is an AmLaw 200 law firm established over 175 years ago, with a deeply-rooted culture of collaboration, civility and inclusion. The Mansfield Rule Certified-firm has more than 230 lawyers in ten offices throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Florida and California, serving regional, national, and international clients, from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies. Robinson+Cole is a service mark of Robinson & Cole LLP. For more information, please visit www.rc.com.
Search ADVOC News
are other key regulators that either complement the roles played by the primary regulators or act as the major regu… https://t.co/VmF6fxUU3n
In the previous post on this series, we dealt with the core regulators governing the Fintech space in Nigeria – the… https://t.co/g4Ezx9gWlE
📸 Our partners Chukwuka Ikwuazom SAN and Tosin Iyayi, and Senior Associate Innocent Ekpen, contributed to the discu… https://t.co/f4hc0yT1rj
...in collaboration with the Association of Banks’ Legal Advisers and Company Secretaries. #AlukoandOyebode
There are a variety of laws that apply to the import, sales, and use of drone technology in Nigeria. These regula… https://t.co/DbTAnVMxRJ
We are pleased to have hosted 18 interns in the month of September at the Aluko & Oyebode Lagos Office.… https://t.co/3xMVnhqOxO