Singapore: JTJB - September Newsletter 2011
The contents include:
• Article - Director’s right to inspect the company’s accounts and other documents under section 199(3) of the Singapore Companies Act.
• Notable Cases handled by JTJB - JTJB acted in two significant shipping cases that went to the Singapore Court of Appeal this year.
• Lagoon View Privatisation Exercise - JTJB represented Lagoon View Owners’ Association in a privatization exercise.
• JTJB supports the Olam Cup - JTJB was the Official Legal Services Provider to a cricket tournament that featured top international stars.
• New Additions - JTJB welcomes its newest addition to the JTJB Team.
• Shipyard Seminar - JTJB participated in a seminar specially designed for shipyards.
Search ADVOC News
Does your company need exchange control assistance? Our team of exceptional commercial attorneys deliver top-tier c… https://t.co/7X8OpGDWgN
Could we be the starting point of your successful legal career? From Monday 2 November, you can apply here for a 20… https://t.co/pNG0uHqh5v