Singapore: JTJB - September Newsletter 2011
The contents include:
• Article - Director’s right to inspect the company’s accounts and other documents under section 199(3) of the Singapore Companies Act.
• Notable Cases handled by JTJB - JTJB acted in two significant shipping cases that went to the Singapore Court of Appeal this year.
• Lagoon View Privatisation Exercise - JTJB represented Lagoon View Owners’ Association in a privatization exercise.
• JTJB supports the Olam Cup - JTJB was the Official Legal Services Provider to a cricket tournament that featured top international stars.
• New Additions - JTJB welcomes its newest addition to the JTJB Team.
• Shipyard Seminar - JTJB participated in a seminar specially designed for shipyards.
Search ADVOC News
Have you ever wondered what an Angel Investor is thinking? Join us for the 3rd edition of The Insider Series on T… https://t.co/IbeIXmxjBD
This chapter examines three distinct substantive protections: umbrella clauses, transfer of funds clauses and prohi… https://t.co/3YGMTLpP9b
Our Partner, Tunde Fagbohunlu, SAN has co-authored a chapter on "Substantive Protections: Obligations" with Hamid A… https://t.co/zwJOkuSmPc
📺 [#DroitSocial] Clause de non-concurrence : comment fixer l'indemnité ? Retrouvez l'interview d'Hélène de Saint… https://t.co/7NW4UsQAPu
👩👨 [#DroitDesSociétés] Crise sanitaire : quelles règles pour l'organisation des Assemblées Générales et Conseils d'… https://t.co/AbISF5jnek
With the school year officially underway, parents are well aware that preparing for the year can be an expensive ex… https://t.co/rgmjJdgpb8
Nigeria has joined frontline nations of the world and taken deliberate steps towards environmental sustainability a… https://t.co/FPnFAqQy3K