Singapore: JTJB - September Newsletter 2011
The contents include:
• Article - Director’s right to inspect the company’s accounts and other documents under section 199(3) of the Singapore Companies Act.
• Notable Cases handled by JTJB - JTJB acted in two significant shipping cases that went to the Singapore Court of Appeal this year.
• Lagoon View Privatisation Exercise - JTJB represented Lagoon View Owners’ Association in a privatization exercise.
• JTJB supports the Olam Cup - JTJB was the Official Legal Services Provider to a cricket tournament that featured top international stars.
• New Additions - JTJB welcomes its newest addition to the JTJB Team.
• Shipyard Seminar - JTJB participated in a seminar specially designed for shipyards.
Search ADVOC News
At 4pm today, Jess Iley, HR Advisor, and Sophie Borrie, Trainee Solicitor, will be leading a Q&A session on the Ash… https://t.co/XjVSDWq6ib
The long-awaited renovation of Malawian’s Trademark Legal Framework happened on the 1st of October 2018, as the New… https://t.co/AluoHaG7R6
@josetomasperezv Además, el que no quiere vacunarse puede ingresar a los lugares públicos y privados presentando una prueba (PCR) negativa