Singapore: JTJB - September Newsletter 2011
The contents include:
• Article - Director’s right to inspect the company’s accounts and other documents under section 199(3) of the Singapore Companies Act.
• Notable Cases handled by JTJB - JTJB acted in two significant shipping cases that went to the Singapore Court of Appeal this year.
• Lagoon View Privatisation Exercise - JTJB represented Lagoon View Owners’ Association in a privatization exercise.
• JTJB supports the Olam Cup - JTJB was the Official Legal Services Provider to a cricket tournament that featured top international stars.
• New Additions - JTJB welcomes its newest addition to the JTJB Team.
• Shipyard Seminar - JTJB participated in a seminar specially designed for shipyards.
Search ADVOC News
Happening Today: Our Associate Oluwatamilore Sowunmi will be moderating the 6th edition of the A & O Insider Series… https://t.co/Xcr5OxSyaW
✨ INSIGHT EVENT FOR LAW STUDENTS ✨ We're pleased to share details of our next Insight Event which will take place… https://t.co/UFYzw5BM38
As we celebrate our partner for this symbolic recognition in legal practice, we equally celebrate another proud mom… https://t.co/dqAzk53WHL
@EmmanuelEsquea También al Viceministerio para Asuntos Consulares de la Cancillería.
@JloraCastillo1 Felicidades 🥂 !’ Por 40 año más.
How specific does the notification of a breach of warranty claim need to be in order to ensure it has ‘reasonable d… https://t.co/aTEP0HYMgF
In Scotland, the range of outcomes in divorce cases is generally not as broad as it is in England, so it is often n… https://t.co/eUog2CNsJR