Malta: The Malta Individual Investor Programme
The Malta Individual Investor Programme (IIP) was introduced in 2013 as the first EU-approved citizenship programme. It facilitates citizenship by investment subject to a rigid and thorough due diligence process and satisfying certain conditions. Once approved, the main applicant and his dependents will be able to freely reside in Malta and in any EU Member State while also benefiting from Visa-free travel to more than 160 countries (including the USA).
The following requirements must be satisfied:
• The main applicant is over 18 years;
• Proof of at least 1 year residence in Malta prior to granting citizenship (proof of a social & economic link with Malta);
• Residence in Malta having a minimum value of €350,000 or renting property for a minimum of €16,000 p.a.;
• Make a contribution to the National Development and Social Fund of €650,000, of which €10,000 are a non-refundable deposit;
o The contribution for spouses and children under 18 is of €25,000 each;
o The contribution for unmarried children aged 18-26 and dependant parents over 55 is of €50,000 each;
o Other fees include: due diligence fees, passport fees and bank charges.
• Invest at least €150,000 in Malta Government Bonds, and retain such investments for at least 5 years;
• Have Global Health Insurance coverage for at least €50,000.
GTG Advocates has been appointed as an Accredited Person by Identity Malta Agency and is authorised to provide guidance and apply on behalf of applicants interested in the IIP. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us on +356 21242713 or on email@example.com
Search ADVOC News
The NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet has released an explanatory paper explaining the intentions of the NSW Mo… https://t.co/jVdTLKddBI
Join us and XYBC for an evening cruise along the South Devon coast with music, drinks, BBQ and entertainment. This… https://t.co/agBWDC3pf7
Read our article written by Stephen Homer on: A Guide to Claiming against an Architect. https://t.co/MHR6LFgD9w