Food & Drink - Autumn/Winter 2019 Newsletter
We are pleased to bring you the latest edition of MacRoberts’ Food & Drink Newsletter in which we take a look at the latest developments across the food and drink sector and how your business may be affected.
In this edition, we look at:
- How a no-deal Brexit may impact businesses who rely on the EU Protected Food Name scheme to protect their products from imitation
- Important changes to employment law which you should be aware of
- The latest developments in agri-tech and how it can benefit businesses in the industry
- Proposed legislation around allergen labelling on food packaging
- The recent McDonald's/Supermac's trade mark case and the lessons businesses can learn from this
We hope you enjoy reading our Food & Drink Newsletter and, as always, we welcome any feedback or suggestions for future topics. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team with any comments or suggestions you may have.
Search ADVOC News
Ethiopia is one of Africa’s fastest growing economies. Until 2013 Ethiopia had no trade mark legislation. While the… https://t.co/NR85z02Vfm
67% of the respondents in the Savile Row Workplace survey have not changed work policies or agreements and of those… https://t.co/HW3OREce8Q
New EU Exit guidance for commercial fishers, merchants and exporters https://t.co/QjpKS4gJVC
Patents and fashion - Pleased to see our client, Jennifer Chamandi, going from strength to strength. Her granted pa… https://t.co/CrtLlcCRFq