Food & Drink - Autumn/Winter 2019 Newsletter
We are pleased to bring you the latest edition of MacRoberts’ Food & Drink Newsletter in which we take a look at the latest developments across the food and drink sector and how your business may be affected.
In this edition, we look at:
- How a no-deal Brexit may impact businesses who rely on the EU Protected Food Name scheme to protect their products from imitation
- Important changes to employment law which you should be aware of
- The latest developments in agri-tech and how it can benefit businesses in the industry
- Proposed legislation around allergen labelling on food packaging
- The recent McDonald's/Supermac's trade mark case and the lessons businesses can learn from this
We hope you enjoy reading our Food & Drink Newsletter and, as always, we welcome any feedback or suggestions for future topics. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team with any comments or suggestions you may have.
Search ADVOC News
We're offering Practical Legal Training to 6 PDI CA’s! To apply, submit a motivational letter with proof that you'… https://t.co/1j4a8jvvlg
Last year, Mozambique deposited its Instrument of Accession on 15 May, and the provisions of the Banjul Protocol ca… https://t.co/qzd33Zmt0U
We are really pleased to welcome our Sydney clerks to Maddocks. We hope you are enjoying your first week getting to… https://t.co/XVFXCLOZLi
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Banking and Finance Solicitor (NQ - 4 years PQE ideally) to… https://t.co/V8mOybcqDT
Google announced in October that it intends to expand its footprint across Africa through a US$1 billion investment… https://t.co/AN8fWLOoM4