Netherlands: Boels Zanders has a successful few months of deals with various European firms
- Boels Zanders – involved in the acquisition of Twinq to Aareon – Aareon Group is the leading provider of ERP software and digital solutions for the European property industry and its partners. The Aareon Group is an international company with offices in the DACH region, Finland, France, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.
- Boels Zanders – involved in the acquisition of MedApp to Shop Apotheke Europe – Shop Apotheke Europe N.V. is one of Europe's leading and fastest-growing online pharmacies, currently operating in Germany, Austria, France, Belgium, Italy, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
- Boels Zanders – involved in the sale of Oustanding24 to Visma-Onguard. Outstanding24 is a software company based in Breda that has developed an online platform for accounts receivable management. The company was founded in 2017 and has experienced rapid growth. Outstanding24’s cloud solution offers an automatic link with the customer’s accounting package and ensures an effective set-up of the process around accounts receivable management.
- Boels Zanders – involved in the acquisition of Prosman. Berden is a family business of more than 100 years old. The company was founded in 1902 by family Berden as a drapery shop in Blerick, Limburg. Berden has since grown into a national group of companies with multiple shops and department stores with over 750 employees.
- Boels Zanders – involved in the acquisition of Palital Holding to Arvesta. Palital is a young and active company, operating worldwide, with a clear focus on creating sustainable additives for the animal feed industry, both locally and internationally. Palital is an expert in butyrate concepts, gastro-stable additives and flavourings and sweeteners.
- Boels Zanders – involved in the acquisition of five Stegabo building (DIY) markets. The Budé company, based in Maastricht, exists since 1901. Budé opened its first Gamma retail shop in 1977. Meanwhile, Budé operates five Gamma retail shops and three Karwei retail shops, spread across Limburg.
- Boels Zanders – involved in the acquisition of Lepaya by Mediahuis.
- Boels Zanders – involved in the acquisition of AlarmPoint by Intergarde. Intergarde is part of a multinational with its headquarters in Hanover. It is the oldest security organization in Europe. Within this group, Intergarde takes care of the surveillance and security activities in (Southern) Netherland.
- Boels Zanders – involved in the sale of AerO to KAP AG - KAP AG acquired AerO Coated Fabrics B.V. The transaction took place on 17 February 2021. AerO becomes part of the division that falls under CaPlast Kunststoffverarbeitungs GmbH.
- Boels Zanders – advised LIOF on its investment in BVP Fund IV - LIOF is the regional development fund for the province of Limburg and supports innovative entrepreneurs with advice, network and financing.
- Boels Zanders – involved in the sale of the TOPS companies to Interduct - Interduct Holding B.V. acquired the TOPS companies. The transaction took place on 26 April 2021.
Search ADVOC News
The global fossil fuel divestment movement continues to gather pace with South Africa being heavily impacted Africa… https://t.co/KiRxZtM7j2
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. On our Maddocks Women podcast, partner Alicia Albury recently interviewed… https://t.co/c028DgkEbb
Earlier this year, we welcomed 12 YES initiative candidates to the firm for a 12-month workplace experience program… https://t.co/tPhzdNbEuw
September was another key month for South Africa’s efforts to become part of the global hydrogen economy. Sasol ann… https://t.co/smmTxv5ELj
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a junior lawyer in our well regarded Public Law - Government Advisory… https://t.co/AmwuZKJ3xt