5th Annual Real Estate Investments Conference
Date: 1st May 2013 - 3rd May 2013
Location: Four Seasons Hotel, Mexico City, Mexico
A conference organised by the IBA Real Estate Section, supported by the IBA Latin American Regional Forum and IBA North American Regional Forum
Topics will include:
• The real estate market: current trends, key players and opportunities
• Projects and infrastructure as they relate to real estate
• Cross-border real estate investments and restructuring: hot topic round tables
• Hotel real estate market: transactions in mature destinations
• Shopping centres: the tenant/landlord relationship – a difficult balance?
• Environment and real estate transactions: current and future challenges
• How to effectively solve real estate disputes: dispute resolution and real estate
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsels, bankers active in the real estate industry, fund managers, senior managers
in real estate companies, accountants, brokers and other service providers to the industry.
Pedro Aspe Former Mexican Secretary of Finance and Public Credit; Co-Chairman, Evercore Partners, Mexico City
Speaking from ADVOC
Claudio Cocuzza Cocuzza & Associati Studio Legale, Milan; Chair, IBA Real Estate Committee
Rossana Fernandes Duarte Siqueira Castro Advogados, São Paulo; Treasurer, IBA Real Estate Committee
Search ADVOC News
Government publishes further details on how the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme bonus will operate, clarifying its… https://t.co/xuvcAn46Rn
Caveat factsheet - A caveat can be entered at the Probate Registry to stop a Grant of Probate being issued. A Grant… https://t.co/dJYLVTE67w
Will COVID-19 push more high street stores to go online?Even before the commencement of lock down, the average Brit… https://t.co/3rBHxkmOFd
Protecting the family business from life changes. Being in business is not easy, but when the impact of a relations… https://t.co/5ClgQnfAy9