Chapter Meeting Latin America & Caribbean
Apolo Law Firm invites you to the 2019 ADVOC Annual Meeting, to be held in the city of Guayaquil - Ecuador.
The cost of registration for the 2019 ADVOC Annual Meeting is $600.
- Registration and welcome cocktail – Thursday, October 17, 2019
- 2019 ADVOC LAC Meeting
- Luncheon – Friday, October 18, 2019
- Farewell Lunch - Saturday 19 October 2019
- Transfer - arrival - Airport / Hotel
This does not include:
- Travel tickets
- Accommodation - Hotel reservation
- Transfer - departure - Hotel/Airport
- Activity to a site of interest in the city
A special rate has been negotiated with the Wyndham Hotel of Guayaquil for the 2019 ADVOC Annual Meeting, of $109 plus taxes per night ($ 137.16 per night).
Please ensure you have RSVP and paid before 31 August 2019
Former President Bill Clinton apparently isn’t losing sleep over the recent spate of tourist deaths in the… https://t.co/GpHAsp66HP
Nueva entrada en el blog de Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo: Base legitimadora del tratamiento de la huella dactilar en el… https://t.co/VKrpmmhbMN
Read our Cross Border Insolvency Update from July 2019. https://t.co/ZPVDfvTJQ2
Read our latest article to learn how best to prepare for the inevitable audit by Ofgem and minimise the risk of adv… https://t.co/tI3QN7Lvl9