Chapter Meeting Latin America & Caribbean
Apolo Law Firm invites you to the 2019 ADVOC Annual Meeting, to be held in the city of Guayaquil - Ecuador.
The cost of registration for the 2019 ADVOC Annual Meeting is $600.
- Registration and welcome cocktail – Thursday, October 17, 2019
- 2019 ADVOC LAC Meeting
- Luncheon – Friday, October 18, 2019
- Farewell Lunch - Saturday 19 October 2019
- Transfer - arrival - Airport / Hotel
This does not include:
- Travel tickets
- Accommodation - Hotel reservation
- Transfer - departure - Hotel/Airport
- Activity to a site of interest in the city
A special rate has been negotiated with the Wyndham Hotel of Guayaquil for the 2019 ADVOC Annual Meeting, of $109 plus taxes per night ($ 137.16 per night).
Please ensure you have RSVP and paid before 31 August 2019
The NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet has released an explanatory paper explaining the intentions of the NSW Mo… https://t.co/jVdTLKddBI
Join us and XYBC for an evening cruise along the South Devon coast with music, drinks, BBQ and entertainment. This… https://t.co/agBWDC3pf7
Read our article written by Stephen Homer on: A Guide to Claiming against an Architect. https://t.co/MHR6LFgD9w