Tax Practice Group Seminar - Income taxation of individuals moving their country of residence – inbound and outbound issues
Tax Practice Group
- Seminar “Income taxation of individuals moving their country of residence – inbound and outbound issues” on 14th May 2015 in Brussels, Belgium
After the Tax Practice Group had held the second seminar in September 2014 in Porto in Portugal with the subject “BEPS – Base Erosion and Profit Shifting” the third seminar took place in Brussels in Belgium on 14th May 2015 before the ADVOC AGM.
The seminar was organized by the host law firm Buyle Legal and its partner Jean-Pierre Brusseleers.
As a prelude to this seminar, some participants met the previous evening to have dinner together at a restaurant in Brussels´ historic center for talking about experiences in the field of tax law in their countries.
The next day the participants learned in eight lectures, whether and how the income taxation of individuals occurs in the countries from which the speakers came, if the individuals move their countries of residence. The speakers explained the country-specific income taxation for inbound and outbound issues in the following eight European States:
- Belgium (Jean-Pierre Brusseleers, Buyle Legal),
- France (Alfred Lortat-Jacob, CORNET VINCENT SEGUREL),
- Germany (Sabine Unkelbach-Tomczak, LSV Rechtsanwalts GmbH),
- Great Britain (UK) (John Toth, Ashfords LLP),
- Luxembourg (Denis Van den Bulke, VANDENBULKE),
- Norway (Svein Aalling, Orwall & Co.),
- Poland (Katarzyna Gajda, BSJP Sp. k.),
- Portugal (Gonçalo Bastos Lopes, CUATRECASAS GONÇALVES PEREIRA, LLP).
The presentations are available on the ADVOC website, member area, Tax Practice Group.
Author: Sabine Unkelbach-Tomczak, LSV Rechtsanwalts GmbH, Germany;
Search ADVOC News
.@hoet_franklin : “Que se transmita el juicio del ‘procés’ por TV es una garantía de limpieza y transparencia”… https://t.co/I14zwGHHcr