Real Estate Conference 2018
We are happy to announce that Cocuzza & Associati will host the fourth ADVOC Real Estate Conference taking place in Milan on April 12-13, 2018.
Below are the topics and tentative program
New trends in commercial, residential and logistic real estate
Morning (from 9.30 – 13.00)
Welcome - introduction
- New trends in commercial real estate: what is driving the strategies of investors and retailers
- New commercial formats: locations in town vs. Commercial Centres and the key role of food courts in the launch and positioning of the Commercial Centres,
- Market update and trends in residential real estate: senior living, student housing.
- Developments in the logistic real estate market
- Developments of the new models built-to-suit
Questions - summing-up morning session
Discussions of this section to be covered mainly by external speakers from the industry sector
Light Lunch (13.00 -14.30)
Afternoon (from 14.30 – 16.30) Panel discussion
Are contractual tools up to date with the new emerging trends in real estate?
Questions - closing remarks
This section to be covered by ADVOC lawyers of different jurisdiction
International lawyers, international investors, developers
April 12, 2018 - 7.30 p.m. - Welcoming dinner atthe Restaurant “I Quattro Mori”, Largo Maria Callas 1, Milano
April 13, 2018 - 9.30 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. - Full day conference, venue TBD
More detailed information will follow soon, in the meantime please save the date!
In this video, CGW Partner Fletch Heinemann discusses tax and foreign trusts: https://t.co/2FkbcjMnQu
Cuando la corrupción pasea con impunidad, el crimen y la perversidad crecen sin limites.
Un mundo de colaboración dónde el individuo no busca el éxito por encima del resto sino que trata de salir a flote… https://t.co/8cbKilJ023