Ashfords along with its Singapore and Panama colleagues from international legal network ADVOC present the Marine Seminar.
Time and Date
Tuesday 11th September
3pm for a 3:30pm start
- Introductory remarks by President of ADVOC, Jude P Benny
- Charles Hattersley, Ashfords LLP, England - "Regulatory developments affecting the marine industry"
- Danny Chua, JTJB, Singapore - "Arrest: Counter-claiming for Damages"
- Enrique Sibauste, Patton, Moreno & Asvat, Panama/London - "Latest developments in Panamanian Law"
- Peter Cubbin, Cerberus UK Consulting Ltd, England - "Cyber security in the marine sector"
Following the seminar there will be a networking drinks reception.
This event is open for clients and contacts as well as ADVOC members.
To RSVP please contact Ashfords' Events Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hosted an interactive training on Crisis Management for our in-house professionals and business team. This train… https://t.co/rvOpjVYvqZ
We look forward to seeing you for our PR Masterclass for the charity sector with the business editor of the Daily M… https://t.co/THwoCTx5v2
Are you likely to be called before a Royal Commission or statutory inquiry? The preliminary hearing of the Royal Co… https://t.co/oyKOhvBPp0