Ashfords along with its Singapore and Panama colleagues from international legal network ADVOC present the Marine Seminar.
Time and Date
Tuesday 11th September
3pm for a 3:30pm start
- Introductory remarks by President of ADVOC, Jude P Benny
- Charles Hattersley, Ashfords LLP, England - "Regulatory developments affecting the marine industry"
- Danny Chua, JTJB, Singapore - "Arrest: Counter-claiming for Damages"
- Enrique Sibauste, Patton, Moreno & Asvat, Panama/London - "Latest developments in Panamanian Law"
- Peter Cubbin, Cerberus UK Consulting Ltd, England - "Cyber security in the marine sector"
Following the seminar there will be a networking drinks reception.
This event is open for clients and contacts as well as ADVOC members.
To RSVP please contact Ashfords' Events Team: email@example.com
Sin fronteras, al servicio de un cliente internacional. Esta circunstancia a configurado un mercado caracterizado p… https://t.co/tpO4I3QFaU
Nota oficial da Siqueira Castro – Advogados: No último sábado, 14 de julho de 2018, foi veiculada na mídia uma rep… https://t.co/wLkmnPxNNp
Here’s Rory Suggett, Partner in the Corporate Team, telling us why he thinks it’s great that Ashfords are supportin… https://t.co/6AZcIrqJj5
Good luck to everyone taking part in the 5-a-side football tournament, hosted by our Plymouth office https://t.co/DdN4P8q2sy